Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Halloween is a brand new subject for Jeb, and the girls still don't have a great grasp on it, which made costumes easy this year! I explained that you could dress up like animals or people, and Jeb announced that he wanted to dress up like a puppy. Vivi, his shadow, wanted to be a puppy to, and Journey yelled "a kitty!" So that was that. We used sweat pants that we already had and bought shirts. We bought a kitty set that had ears and a tail for Journey, and I made ears and tails for the puppies with faux fur and plain headbands from the craft store. I used washable marker for their face paint since I knew they'd rub it on everything. Aren't they adorable?




Jeb wanted to have white ears and very short tail



Vivi wanted black ears and 'a little bit long and short' tail

My puppies

All the animals :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment