Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jebby's week, in pictures

At Jeb's former orphanage, all the kids were obsessed with cameras and getting their pictures taken. Every kid there could say 'photo'. If Jebby sees my camera, he wants to take me around the house and take pictures of him with different toys, and after we take a bunch of pictures, he wants to sit and look through all of them, giggling of course. They of course turn out really cute, so I thought I'd share a few:

Truck pajamas


Pretending to be going to sleep


He organized this one, it turned out cute!


Brushing his teeth


Playing with cars-95% of the time, even though I put his pajama tops and bottoms together in his drawer, he'll take a top from one and a bottom from another.


So handsome!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment