Monday, January 2, 2012

Pizza day!

We told the girls that we had to go to the mall to get some things, and that they could play at the play place. Vivi said "and get pizza?" We said we'd see but decided we didn't want to spend money at the food court since we just went to McDonald's yesterday. I suggested making pizza at home, and at first she insisted that we had to go to the pizza store, but when I promised it would have cheese and pepperoni just like at the pizza store, she agreed. Eric made the dough while I put the girls down for a nap, and I had to go grocery shopping anyway so I picked up the toppings we needed, and sliced up some veggies that we already had at home, and got our pizza station set up!






Vivi's on the left had pepperoni, green pepper, broccoli, green onion, red onion, and kalamata olives. Journey's had green pepper, red onion, and a couple of mushrooms.


Eric's on the left, mine on the right :)


To help them cool faster I cut them into slices and separated all the slices. At this point the girls were jumping around the kitchen chanting "Pizza time! Pizza time!"


I didn't love the dough recipe, but overall it was a success, and we'll be doing pizza night again!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment