Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year's Morning tradition?

We all slept in this morning, after shifting the girls' schedule a little yesterday so they could stay up to watch the ball drop (which Vivi says was her favorite part of the party!). This morning I thought we should ring in the new year with a special breakfast. I had just pinned something on Pinterest (a website that lets you 'pin' things you find interesting so you can keep everything in one place) that I thought sounded yummy, and we had all the ingredients on hand, so we all worked together to make cinnamon roll pancakes! They were yummy, but very sweet and rich, I only ate one!

Eric and the girls mixed the batter while I mixed the cinnamon sugar swirl

We decided sprinkles would make them even more festive! Colored ones for Vivi and dye free chocolate (Kroger brand!) for Journey.


I couldn't even get them to look up for a picture!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment