Monday, September 26, 2011

Look at my baby's fingers!

Don't worry, I'm not going to share gross post-surgery pictures, although if you're interested, you can go here.

This post is about Journey's fingers, her newly independent fingers! The bandages are off, the stitches are out of her left hand, and she just has pink scars now. She hasn't had pain medication in almost a week, and she is using all of her fingers. If you look closely at this picture, you can see that she is using her pinky to hold that 'spoon'. That pinky had been curved and attached to the bottom of her ring finger since before she was born. And now, she uses it to hold a spoon and make pretend soup with her sister :) I have a couple of other pictures to post when I get a chance to put them on the computer, but for now you can gaze at my adorable girls cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment