Thursday, July 28, 2011

Winnie the Peanut Butter

Even though Jenavieve and Journey have only been living as sisters for a few weeks, they've already got the sisterly mischief down pat!

The other day, I gave both girls a bath. Their skin gets dry easily, so I got them both out and dried off, then I sat in the bathroom and lotioned Journey while Vivi ran around. Then they switched. My back was facing the house, Journey was just crawling around right near me, and then I heard this sound that reminded me of nothing so much as Winnie the Pooh eating honey right out of a pot. I turned around and sure enough, Journey was sitting there eating peanut butter out of the jar! It had to have been a joint operation, Vivi must have either put the peanut butter on the floor or knocked it off somehow, and I must admit I'm guilty of not spinning the top closed all the way.

Of course I had to get a picture! By the way, this is homemade peanut/almond butter that I made in my new Blendtec blender. It contains only peanuts and almonds, and is sooo good!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment