Friday, July 1, 2011

popsicles!

Vivi has discovered popsicles this summer and thinks they are just the coolest thing. Nana always has them at her house, and we even got one from the ice cream man once. But being the health and natural conscious family that we are, I didn't want to keep them in our house, instead letting them be more of a treat. Then I remembered that I own popsicle molds! Here's the 'recipe':

Peach Banana Popsicles
3 ripe peaches
1 ripe banana (for both fruits, the riper, the sweeter, and you don't miss the sugar)
a splash of lemon juice to keep the banana from browning

Blend together, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze!

And I have to share, Journey isn't sure what to think about popsicles, she kept looking at us like "you want me to put this in my mouth??"




Finally she tried it...and that was the end of that!


Vivi showing off her popsicle too :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment