Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recipes

Okay, so I've pretty much stopped updating the recipe blog. It's not that we aren't cooking, we are, it's just that we aren't taking the time to make it look nice on a plate and take a picture while there is an 8 month old flinging yogurt in the vicinity.

I thought about updating the blog with just the recipes we've been using, but I don't think very many of you read the recipe blog anyway. So, if I find a really good one, I'll just share it here. I'm currently snacking on Spicy Sesame Peanut Noodles. We substituted chili lime sauce for the cayenne pepper and added soybeans, and it is one spicy meal! Not too spicy, the spice is flavorful, but after a while your mouth does start to feel the burn. It was quick and easy though, and can be adjusted to your taste.

Another recipe I have to share is Pierogi Casserole. If you like pierogis, or any cheesy comfort food, you'll love this, and it was super easy! The sauteed onions really make it yummy.

I also just realized I forgot to post her 8 month bear picture...but I'm not on the computer that has the pictures so that will be tomorrow's post. With a second tooth ready to pop through, we've spent most of the week cuddling and not doing much else. Except multiple trips to PetSmart because the fish we got her for Christmas keep dying. We're down to 2, but the one keeps tricking us and floating upside down and then when we get the net to take her out, she swims away...so either she's dying or just has a strange personality..I'll let you know which later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment