Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catch up

I was having trouble signing in to blogger through our picture program, which makes it easy to upload pictures, but everything is fixed now and I have a lot of catching up to do!

My friend Shante had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and she was born just a few ounces heavier and an inch longer than Jenavieve, so we offered to lend them our preemie clothes. Shante was really excited since Giliana was swimming in her newborn clothes. I pulled them out to put them in a bag and couldn't believe how tiny they were! It seemed impossible that a person could be that small. When we went to visit I got to hold Giliana and she was just sooo tiny! It felt vaguely familiar, but I still couldn't believe that Jenavieve had once been that small.

The baby's name is Giliana Giselle, so they call her GiGi. It was funny to have GiGi and Vivi together :)

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment