Saturday, June 30, 2007

21!!!

My 21st birthday is officially over (in this timezone haha). It was really fun. Eric surprised me at 6:30 in the morning by coming to my house and making me pancakes. My dad read me the Dr. Suess Birthday Book (which he's done every year since I can remember) Then I spent the day with Sam. We took Camden to Kensington, and then went to Dairy Queen. After Eric was done working, he drove us to Ruby Tuesday for dinner and drinks. I got a Ruby Relaxer, which was Skyy Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, DeKuyper Peach Schnapps, pineapple and cranberry juices with a squeeze of fresh orange. It was pretty good...I discovered I'm not a vodka fan. Sam got a Long Island Iced Tea that she liked but I thought was really gross. And I got free dessert since it was my birthday, and the waiter let us go to the salad bar and didn't charge us either. So we had lots of food and lots of leftovers to take home. Then we went back to Eric's condo, he wasn't feeling well so he took a nap and Sam and I went to Meijer and got ingredients for appletinis. I got to use the shaker Janelle got me, that was pretty cool. Again, I liked it except for the vodka part, so I made myself a new drink with the sour apple schnapps and apple juice that I thought was pretty good. We didn't drink much, just a small glass each. Then we played yahtzee and hangman and laughed hysterically...the vodka may have contributed to the laughing part. All in all, it was a really good birthday and I loved sharing it with my 2 best friends.

Here are some pictures of my celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment