Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It has been a while

Wow, 11 more days until the wedding!!! I am so excited!

Everything is coming together now, just the few last little details to go.

I got an A in my Software Engineering II and BIT Compliance classes, and an A- in my Database Administration class. Another successful semester at Walsh!

I just had my first E-Commerce class, the professor seems pretty cool, a little weird and off the wall, but cool. It should be a good class.

Tonight I have my Business and Technology Strategy class with Barbara, I am looking forward to this class =)

Work is going well, keeping busy learning Vista.

Also, I WENT SKYDIVING!!!
YEAH!

http://picasaweb.google.com/princess62986/SkydiveDay?authkey=zx9aEpFS4Oc

Jasmine got some good pictures, I'll see if I can get the video online later =)

Brandon went with Dad for his 1998th jump, he had 3 of his friends go with him.

I was Dad's 2000th jump, so I told him I would do it again for 3000, but I might want to go again sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment