Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 months/2 years

Yesterday was Vivi's 2 month birthday, and today was our 2 year anniversary. Eric had to work late, but got a 2 hour lunch, so we celebrated by having lunch at Siegel's Deli. I went to my parents' house to work on a cloth book we are making for Vivi, and was going to stay for dinner since Eric was working late. To my surprise, he got out early, and was able to come out and have dinner with us. After dinner, the 3 of us took a walk down to the Wixom Community Center, which was where our reception was. Of course we stopped at Dairy Queen on the way :) We ran into our friends Chris and Julie, who were also walking to DQ, so that was a nice surprise.

After ice cream, my mom met us up at the hall to take some pictures of us and drive us home since it had gotten a little too chilly for Vivi. I'm sure everyone who was there 2 years ago today remembers that we did not have that problem at the time!



Then

Now





No comments:

Post a Comment