Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apparently I am out of shape...

I met Brandon at his house on Monday night to go and play basketball with the group he plays with on Monday and Thursday nights.

I had figured I was in good enough shape to make it through the 90 minutes of playing, and I did make it. I took and missed all 3 shots I tried, but I made some good rebounds and was able to place a good pick by the end. If the guy I was guarding set a pick, I had mild success with rolling to cover the man with the ball, after only a few mess ups.

Yesterday I woke up very sore, I think I was using leg muscles I haven't used in a long time.

Today, I could barely get out of bed, but after a hot shower and lots of stretching I think I'll be up for the Thursday night session.

1 comment:

  1. You kept up good. You'll be better then me in about three more weeks

    ReplyDelete