Thursday, June 12, 2008

A pictorial update on life

We went to Nathan and Serena's wedding, which was beautiful. 














For David and Kaylee's birthday, we took them to Castaway Cafe in Howell.  


















We finally planted the garden! All of my starter plants died because they were in such small spaces. I wasn't counting on such cold weather in May. So we had to start again from seeds. We went over there last night and the beans, squash, and zucchini are already sprouted!


















Zoe's new favorite pastime, watching things go around and around in the microwave.














My Pioneer Club class at church. For our end of the year project, we made a bookshelf for our classroom. I totally made up the design myself, and I've never built anything before, but it turned out really cute! By the end of this year, I had 8 kids in my class, which was really fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment