Friday, April 25, 2008

Veggies!

My seeds are sprouting! I have 3 burgundy bean sprouts...all growing at different speeds for some reason...one is really tall, I'm very proud of it. All of my brussels sprouts sprouted, a bunch of little beet plants, 2 yellow summer squash, 2 zucchini, just 1 spinach for some reason, and 2 of my 12 sugar snap peas are just now starting to sprout...I don't know what is taking them so long.  And no peppers yet. :( but all the other things are doing really well!  Oh and the salad mix became a victim to the cats, who decided to learn how to get on top of the fridge right after I planted. 

Ok, the top right are my burgundy beans, the egg carton below it are brussels sprouts, top next to that is yellow summer squash, below that is zucchini, top next to that is beets, below that is spinach, the egg carton on the bottom is the sugar snap peas. 

How cute are they! I can't wait until they grow veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment