Friday, May 25, 2007

Move in day!

So, I am officially moved in! Well, I still don't have much stuff but Jasmine's Mom and Dad and my Mom and Dad brought over loads of stuff...We have dishes, pots, pans, appliances, table, chairs, pillows and some clothes. I still have more work to do to get the place ready for Jasmine to move in, in July, like painting and furniture and cleaning. Good thing one of my oh so kind neighbors has an open wireless connection, hopefully they aren't just using it to steal passwords... =/

I used the fitness center at our complex tonight, I could only run for about 12 minutes at a 7mph pace, I think I need to drink more water, I got a bit dizzy so I took a break, then got on the stationary bike and did a strength training workout for 8 minutes. It is going to be so nice to have a workout room so close by! I mean, who runs on sidewalks anymore?!? ;)

Well, I am exhausted now, time to grab my sleeping bag.

We will have some pictures up soon, Jasmine forgot her camera at home with all the excitement, good thing her Mom had her camera.

Lots of love for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment