Monday, March 26, 2007

Finished

Wow, that Winter Semester at Walsh went by so quick!

I got an A in both classes though! My cumulative GPA is 3.833 now =)

This next semester which starts in one week from Tuesday is going to be tough.

On Tuesday I have Software Engineering II, the first semester was good, I expect this class to be good too.

On Wednesday I have BIT Compliance, it is all about different standards and laws that apply to information technology, it should be interesting at least.

On Thursday I have Database Administration, I think this class will be a lot of fun, it is probably going to be one of the more technical classes I'll have at Walsh.

Sadly, my Friday Interpersonal Communication class at OCC will be going until April 27th so I'll have 4 night classes a week for 4 weeks.

Things are going well though, I am getting ready to finalize everything for the Condo and just about everything is planned for the wedding!

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment