Thursday, August 24, 2006

Graduated!

I am done with my ABA at OCC YAY!!! I finished Stress Management and The Bible with A's brining my final GPA to 3.849 which is still .011 away from Summa Cumme Laude, but that is ok, I can still try for that with my CIS degree. For that I have registered for two more classes this Fall at OCC. I'll be taking JSP and Internet Security on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

I have tonight and then next week for the final at Walsh for my on campus class and the online class finishes on September the eleventh and I am excited for that be done. I am all registered and set for next semester at Walsh, I will be taking Business Process and System Engineering on Monday night and Information Systems Security online. I talked to the program director and I mapped out the next seven semesters so I should be all set to finish my Bachelors degree in the Spring of 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment