Saturday, June 6, 2009

I don't know why I didn't post this before

This picture goes along with her 4 week bear picture that I posted before.



And while I'm here, today is June 6th, meaning one month ago Vivi was born (Eric and I aren't sure how baby months are counted-is it every 4 weeks or every 6th of the month?)

Last night we were talking about how much she has grown and changed and Eric asked me to put her first bear picture next to the most recent one for comparison. We were shocked at the difference, so we had to share!

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she's either kissing the bear or trying to eat him! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The months are counted by the day she was born, so it'd be every 6th of the month. That confused me for the longest time with Viv but I've finally got it now that she's another month older every 9th of a month lol.

    She's gorgeous Jasmine and getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always counted baby age by weeks for the first 3 months and then by months after that.

    she is very cute! she still looks like a baby doll =)

    ReplyDelete