Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exercise

I slacked off a little bit on my exercise program, but since we go ourselves a Wii Fit I have been pretty good about getting at least some exercise in each day.

My favorite exercise is the push up and side plank. I am up to 20 reps, it is much harder than it seems.

You do a slow push up, staying down for 1-2 seconds, then shift your left leg to the right of your right leg and turn your body 90 degrees and point your left arm straight at the ceiling and hold for 2-3 seconds. It alternates push up, right side plank, push up, left side plank.

It looks like this


I like how the Fit Tracks your BMI and Body Weight and graphs it out for you. It has you do a 'Body Test' which is the weight and center of balance test, then you do two little mini balance games and it gives you a 'Wii Fit' Age, Jasmine and I usually get a 20 (I think this is the best because we have never gotten lower).

You can definitely spot the day on my Weight graph that we went out to the new Chinese Buffet in Farmington Hills...

No comments:

Post a Comment