Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's Cookin'?

We've been making some good stuff in the last few weeks! We've tried a few new recipes, all of which have been very good! I found a new favorite cook book at our library, called The 5:30 Challenge. The idea is that it is recipes with 5 ingredients, that takes 30 minutes. There are a lot of great recipes in the book, a few that don't sound too appealing, but a lot of  good ideas.

One dish, which I adapted a little, (Lemon Caper Chicken in my recipe blog) has become my new favorite, and we have made it twice in the last week! I'm going to have to start making bigger batches, because there are never enough leftovers. 

Today, I made egg rolls for the first time, it was so cool! It was easier and faster than I expected it to be, and they tasted sooo good! 

Check them all out here

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, Jasmine. I haven't checked out the blogs in a while and just took a few minutes to catch up on everyone. You have been cooking up a STORM, my Dear! The Lemon Caper recipe looks AWESOME and the eggrolls are BEAUTIFUL! (I just recently learned about Quinoa too.. glad to see a pictures of that with the chicken.) You make all the recipes sound so easy too! That is awesome.

    aam

    ReplyDelete