Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bad kitty

This is what I woke up to this morning. But how can you be mad at that face? (This is Kya by the way, and it was almost a full roll of toilet paper)

I have had 2 snow days in a row this week...I wish I had been in school during Dr. Hamilton's superintendency. This is our fourth snow day this year I think. I miss the kids though, since last week was mid winter break and they were in Florida. Hopefully I'll get to go back tomorrow.

Needless to say, with all this free time the house is quite clean. We actually spent part of Sturday organizing a lot of things around the house, which was fun. I haven't found a good system in the kitchen yet for everything so we've been switching things around quite a bit.

Ok, kitties want to play!

3 comments:

  1. I see another tail sticking out the back - I'm thinking Kya had some help and she's taking the fall. Ask Grandma Thomas about kitties and toilet paper..she had to keep hers hidden for 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm sure she had help...usually if there is trouble though, Kya is the instigator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally don't believe that adorable little face could instigate anything - I think she's being framed!

    ReplyDelete