Friday, December 14, 2007

12 days of Christmas




December has just been flying by, I can't believe Christmas is only 12 days away. Happy Partridge in a Pear Tree everyone! We're getting excited about the holiday, I can't wait to see what Jasmine got me, and I can't wait to see her face when she opens my gift to her.

I've already taken both of my finals for this semester, I'm still waiting for my grades though. Only 2 classes left and I'll have my bachelor's! I got accepted to the MSIS program at Walsh. I'll be starting in the spring, right after I get my bachelor's. I should be done with that in 2 to 3 years, depending on how many classes I take each semester.

We're getting ready for the crazy wedding weekend, today feels like the calm before the storm. Although Sam is over and she and Jasmine are running around talking about hair and clothes and jewelry and accessories...I'm glad I don't have to stand up at this one. We're looking forward to being able to relax at a wedding and not be the center of attention.

This past Sunday we took the eldest 3 children of the Moore clan to Chuck E. Cheese's. I was just as excited as they were, it was a lot of fun playing all the games and winning a bunch of tickets. Between all 3 kids we had about 450 tickets, which were cashed in for a bunch of little toys, including a dart gun, some jewelry, and bubbles. I can't wait to go back!

I'll try to post more often, I'm sure Jasmine will have pictures to post after this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment